Energel Kawaii+ 3 BLN75KW (0.5mm)
KOI BLN75KW17-C Ink: Blue 0.5mm
KASA BLN75KW18-C Ink: Blue 0.5mm
URUSHI BLN75KW19-C Ink: Blue 0.5mm
UME BLN75KW20-C Ink: Blue 0.5mm
ORIGAMI BLN75KW21-C Ink: Blue 0.5mm
KUMO BLN75KW22-C Ink: Blue 0.5mm
Coming back with the 3rd Energel Kawaii series, this new series features the outstanding colours and iconic symbol of Japan.
What’s more, these lovely pens come with Energel ink, an ultra smooth and fast drying gel ink.
These pens definitely look good and feel good!
- Pentel Energel Kawaii+ KOI
- A symbol of good fortune, aspiration and perseverance.
- Pentel Energel Kawaii+ KASA
- Umbrellas have a long history in Japan, but do you know that different colours have a different meaning?
Purple umbrellas are a symbol of longevity.
- Pentel Energel Kawaii+ URUSHI
- Urushi (Japanese Lacquerware) is a unique Japanese craft that features elegant and beautiful decorative arts.
Here in Pentel Energel Kawaii+, the Urushi design features Black, Red and Gold, which symbolise wealth and prestige.
- Pentel Energel Kawaii+ UME
- Plum blossom, which comes with a strong and sweet fragrance, is a symbol of Spring in Japan.
It symbolises perseverance and hope.
- Pentel Energel Kawaii+ ORIGAMI
- Cranes are a symbol of longevity and good fortune.
In Asia, crane folding is often seen when one likes to pray for well-wishes.
- Pentel Energel Kawaii+ KUMO
- This design features Raijin also known as Kaminari-sama, the god of thunder in Japanese mythology.
Raijin is often depicted as a protector and/or warrior figure within Japanese temples and shrines.