Are you up for a Challenge? Find us if You Can!
16 Dec, 2017
Are you up for a Challenge?
Pentel Energel Kawaii+ Pen is now all over 100 Bus Stops in Singapore but could you find them?
If you are up for the challenge, here’s how you could participate;
1) Find where Hanabi, Fusen, Kingyo, Sensu, Hana & Asagao are located?
2) Take a picture of them each on the billboard.
3) Email the 6 photos [1 photo/design] to email@example.com
If you could locate them all, you’ll be rewarded!!
P.s; First 10 challengers will be rewarded more!
Contest ends 31 December 2017, 23:59 hrs. So hurry to find them now!
Terms and Conditions of “Find us if You Can” Challenge
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”) carefully before entering. By the entry in the Contest, you (“YOU”, OR “PARTICIPANT”) signify your acceptance of and your agreement to be bound by this T&Cs and any amendments hereto, which shall be final and binding on you. Amendments to the terms and conditions will be posted on the site. Non-compliance with or breach of any of these T&Cs may disqualify a participant at any stage of the Contest, and any prizes won may be forfeited, withheld, withdrawn or reclaimed.
1. This Contest is organised and hosted by Pentel Singapore Pte. Ltd [“Organizer”] from 14 December 2017, 00:00 hrs (GMT +8) to 31 December 2017, 23:59 hrs (GMT +8) [“Contest Period”].
2. The Contest is open only to residents of Singapore and limited to 1 reward (Prize) per mailing address.
3. Employees and immediate families (including spouses, children, parents, brothers, and sisters) of Pentel Singapore Pte. Ltd., its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and media agencies associated with this Contest are not eligible to enter.
4. To participate in this Contest, participants will have to;
a) Find all the 6 Energel Kawaii+ Pen [Hanabi, Fusen, Kingyo, Sensu, Hana & Asagao] in the Bus stop billboard advertisement from 14 December 2017 to 27 December 2017, 23:59 hrs. [There’s 100 Bus stops in Singapore with these advertisements till 27 December 2017, 23:59 hrs.]
b) Take a picture of them each on the billboard.
c) Email the 6 photos [1 photo/design] to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st December 2017, 23:59 hrs.
5. Participant affirms the accuracy of all information provided at the time of Contest entry. Any misrepresentation of any fact or particulars (deemed material by Pentel Singapore Pte. Ltd) shall result in disqualification and/or the forfeiture, withholding, withdrawal or reclaiming of any prizes won.
6. Participants will be contacted via the email they entered with on or before 31st January 2018 with regards to their redemption of the reward (Prize) if their entry is eligible and successful. If a participant cannot be contacted or fails to respond within 3 working days upon the first email sent, this participant will be disqualified and have their rewards forfeited.
7. First 10 participants who email us with the correct photos and submission will be rewarded with a Pentel Goodie Bag worth up to SGD$80 [Prize]. Subsequent participants will also receive a Pentel item [Prize] each.
8. The first 10 participants shall collect their Prize within the collection period and at the appointed venue specified by Pentel Singapore Pte. Ltd., and shall comply with any instructions specified by Pentel Singapore Pte. Ltd. In the event, a winner fails to collect his/her Prize within the collection period and/or fails to comply with any other instruction or condition specified by Pentel Singapore Pte. Ltd, the Prize may be forfeited at Pentel Singapore’s absolute discretion.
9. Subsequent participants will have to provide their mailing address upon confirmation of their entry by Pentel Singapore Pte. Ltd. to have their reward mailed to their mailing address provided. In the event, if the Prize is lost during mailing there will be no replacement.
10. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other prizes.
11. In the event, that the Prize incurs any tax liability, such tax is the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. Actual Prize may differ from the image shown anywhere during the contest or in any communications or publications relating thereto. Prize details stated in the promotional materials are correct at the time of print.
13. Pentel Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add or alter any of the prizes offered without prior notice to the participants.
14. Pentel Singapore’s decision at all stages of the contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained. The participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by Pentel Singapore Pte. Ltd. concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures, and regulations of the contest, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest.
15. The Organizer shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential loss including death) or costs incurred due to unforeseen circumstances as a result of or arising out of, or in any way connected with this Contest.
16. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual(s) who tamper with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Contest.
17. The Organizer reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Contest, the entry process or the relevant website.