Letter your way to Christmas!
11 Nov, 2020
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
This workshop will be conducted by Ada Ee from Petit Atelier. In this one hour online workshop, you will be covered with some technical aspects to hand-lettering using Pentel EnerGel Gel Roller Pen (BL77) and Pentel Hybrid Dual Metallic Pen (K110). Participants will also get to finish a Christmas Card using some of the hand-lettering techniques they have learned in this workshop.
5 and 6 December 2020
- • 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- • 2: 30 PM to 3:30 PM
- • 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Virtual workshop via Google Meet
HOW TO SIGN UP?
NOTE: All slots are valid while slots last and on 1st come, 1st serve basis. Registration closes when the slots are fully taken or on 2 December 2020, 11:59 PM, whichever come first.
KNOW MORE ABOUT
A hand-lettering artist based in Singapore. Love to get creative in everything that she does and have a real passion for helping people to discover the world of lettering!
“Let’s get creative and express yourself on paper and share your creations with people you love!” Ada.
Most frequent questions and answers
As the slots are valid while stocks last, we are sorry if the slots are fully taken. You may contact us @ email@example.com to queue under the waiting list.
We are recommending participants age 13 and above, as some techniques will be introduced in the workshop.
Yes, this workshop is beginner-friendly!
A confirmation email will be sent in 2 – 3 working days to the email provided during the registration.
A google meet code will be sent to you along with the confirmation email in 2 – 3 working days time upon registering.
Aside from the items in the starter kit, please also prepare a pencil for the workshop.
You will be introduced to
1) block lettering and how to add outlines and shadows
2) Faux-calligraphy and how to add outlines and shadows
3) Demonstration by Ada on how to do flower lettering on top of Faux-calligraphy
4) Create a final piece of your own with guidance by Ada
You are not allowed to change your slot upon registering.
Yes, if you are not able to participate in the workshop, you may transfer your slot to someone else. Please kindly inform Pentel Singapore via firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 working day prior to the workshop.
Terms and Conditions
By registration to the “Letter your way to Christmas with Pentel x One Kind Letterer”, you agree to the following set out below and shall comply with these notes.
1. Details of the “Letter your way to Christmas” workshop by Pentel Singapore x One Kind Letterer”.
– The 1-hour workshop will be conducted fully ONLINE via Google Meet on 5 & 6 December 2020 at these timeslots, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM, 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
– The workshop will be conducted by Ms Ada Ee (@onekindletterer)
– There will be a maximum of 15 participants per slot.
– This workshop is suggested for 13 years old and above as some techniques will be taught.
– Beginner-friendly workshop.
2. How to sign-up for the “Letter your way to Christmas” workshop.
– Purchase the limited BL77 workshop kit at any Tokyu Hands store.
– Snap a photo of your receipt and visit https://bit.ly/ltcwksh to book your slot as soon as possible (registration close when the slots are fully taken or on 2 December 2020, 11:59 PM, whichever come first)
– Upon successful sign-up, a confirmation email with the Google Meet code will be sent to you within 2 – 3 working days.
– Each registration entitle only 1 to attend the workshop
– The workshop will begin on time.
– If the participant fails to attend the workshop, there will be no refund.
– In the event that the registered participant is not able to attend the workshop, he/she may transfer his/her slot to someone else to participate on his/her behalf. For such cases, please inform the organiser (Pentel Singapore via email@example.com) 1 working day prior to the event.
– Pentel Singapore Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or adjust the date, time, venue or content of the “Letter your way to Christmas” workshop.